The first summer school of the Marie Curie Initial Training Network TESIS: Toward an Embodied Science of InterSubjectivity will take place in San Sebastián, Spain, May 14 – 18, 2012.
The Retecog Network fosters interdisciplinary collaboration to promote the advancement of Cognitive Science in Spain. This summer school aims to offer an overview of research in Cognitive Science through the choice of an area of research which provides a clear demonstration of the potential benefits of multidisciplinary cross-fertilization. It is addressed to graduate students, or recent doctors, interested in gaining a broader view of their research topic, and benefit from interdisciplinary collaboration. Participants are expected to present their current projects, either as poster or oral presentation, and will be offered feedback and further support.
More information at: http://summerschool.retecog.net
After a long time of hard work we can proudly present our new website. With lots of features like:
- Event integration on Google Calendar
- IAS-Research member blogs’ feed
- Automatic integration of publications via Zotero (using the Zotpress plugin)
- An intranet
- User profiles
- Featured content
- An much more…
Powered by WordPress.org and all content copylefted.
We want to welcome new members of IAS-Research:
- Miriam Kyselo, who will hold a postdoc position within the TESIS project working with Ezequiel Di Paolo
- Omar García Zabaleta, who got a UPV/EHU predoc grant to work with Antonio Casado
- Sara Murillo, who will hold a UPV/EHU predoc grant to work with Kepa Ruiz-Mirazo
The IAS-Research Center for Life, Mind and Society and the Spanish Society for Analytic Philosophy (SEFA) invite submissions on any aspect of the work of the invited guest for the XXIIth edition of the SIUCC, Jesse Prinz, for presentations at the conference, to be held in San Sebastián on September, 6-8, 2012. Check out all the information about the event at http://siucc2012.ias-research.net.