We are happy to announce that the Outonomy (“Fleshing out autonomy beyond the individual”) project got officially funded by the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. The project is co-lead by Leonardo Bich and Xabier E. Barandiaran. As part of … Sigue leyendo
A new position is open for a 6-month full-time post-doc contract at IAS-Research.
Deadine for application: June 11th (2021).
The contract will extend from July 1st to December 31st (2021).
Among other documents, the interested candidates should present:
- PhD title
- Updated CV
- Motivation letter (max. 2p.)
- Language titles (English & Basque) — if you have any.
More details on the application procedure (please, read carefully and follow the instructions):
In additon, please, let us know that you are applying through an e-mail message to email@example.com, including the CV and the motivation letter presented.
- IAS-Research Seminar (Online) by Tiago Rama (UAB) and Xabier Barandiaran (UPV/EHU), “An organismic path for teleosemantics: from biological to cognitive autonomy”
- IAS-Research Seminar by Izar Agirresarobe-Pineda (EHU/UPV) and Iñigo R. Arandia (EHU/UPV)
- IAS-Research Seminar (Online) by Alejandro Merlo (EHU/UPV), “Life and thermodynamics: the contribution of Earth system science”
- IAS-Research Talk Jo Bervoets (University of Antwerp), “Making sense of Tourettic sensibility (the joy of being let be?) “
- IAS-Research Talk, Cristina Villegas (UCM, Madrid)
- IAS-Research Talk, Maël Montevil (Université Paris 1/IHPST)
- IAS-Research Talk, Emilio Caceres (UNED)
- IAS-Research Talk, Cristian Saborido’s (UNED) presentation of his book “Filosofía de la Medicina” (in Spanish)
- IAS-Research talk (online), Matteo Mossio (CNRS & Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne), “On why biological autonomy cannot live without closure”